Information for Visiting Yachtsmen
Seal Beach Yacht Club welcomes visitors from reciprocal yacht clubs. To receive a reciprocal guest slip visitors must fill out a Visitor Registration Form and follow these requirements.
- Advanced reservation
- Upon arrival, guests must register with SlBYC’s Port Captain
- Provide proof of club affiliation (yachts must fly their club burgee)
- Provide proof of current registration
- Provide proof of current insurance
- One night maximum, $.80 / foot per night thereafter.
For more information regarding the availability of reciprocal slips please contact the office, at office hours, at (562) 594-6337 or contact Knute Fredholm, Port Captain at (714) 851-5653.